Legacy Hospice Care Unit is in need of volunteers to provide companionship and services for their hospice patients. These are some of the things that volunteers can do:
Window visits with facility patients.
- Window visits with facility patients.
- Telephone calls to patients that are in need of companionship
- Making lap blankets for those that are in a wheelchair
- Making prayer shawls or a prayer beads
- Lawn care for patients and families that are not physically able
- Making cards for the facility patients that have no family or families that are not local.
If you are interested in helping or need more information please contact us and we’ll put you in touch with the volunteer coordinator at Legacy Hospice.